Monday, October 3, 2011

$1.07M is the asking price for this Blagojevich Home

Check out the Blagojevich home for sale. Patti is the listing agent.

It is remarked as being "BUILT LIKE A FORTRESS" and I bet it is! I hope I get the opportunity to visit the home while its on the market.

Do you think they might have AnOpenHome before it sells? I sure hope so! I will be watching for sure!

I saw some readers remarking "they're asking too much". I don't think so...

Homes in Ravenswood sell for more! Sure we're in a declining market (see the market reports here) but looking at the comparables, these fantastic homes are selling in 30-60 days at 85% to 100% of the asking price!

Need proof? I uploaded some quick comps here (and I stopped at the past 6 months...) but you should see similar homes on the market today. I think Patti and Rod are being realistic and I think they should start shopping real soon! Just like most buyers out there today, it's a market to really capture a deal if you can!

They purchased the home for $500K in 1999. Mr. Blagojevich faces over $400K+ in fines. Or do you think this is a break-even for the family? Either way, it, I think the lucky buyer will enjoy their new home!

PS. I hope you my new Facebook Fan Page!

Thank you!






Robert Jarvis, MBA
Phone: 773-572-2362
Email: RobertJarvis@AnOpenHome.com

Who is Robert Jarvis? Stalk me at my other sites!




Create your own custom property search at http://www.mlsfinder.com/il_mred/robertjarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment